Pages

Monday, March 19, 2012

NO MORE FUN IN THE PHILIPPINES

I want to share this video, its kinda rude but true especially here in Cebu. Beware, arrogant and explicit video content. Hold yourself , relax, be open minded and brace yourself as this Jimmy guy throws thrash about us here in the Philippines particulary here in Cebu.Watch it and let me know how you feel about it.

THE 20 REASONS WHY I DISLIKE PHILIPINES! C'mon Jimmy!







So what was your thought after watching this humiliating explicitly content video? This could serve as an eye opener of our government here in the Philippines, actions should be done before all other counties makes fun of the Philippines! Stop the blaming and lets start building a better Philippines.
( full video link here ).

I also found a video that says 20 REASONS I Love PHILIPPINES here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment