Pages

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Mark Zuckerberg obtained TRO due to stalker

                                                                                                           
                                                                                                              01-23-2011
Dear MARK ZUCKERBERG,

Honestly I dont know how to start I know that you will view my letter in a aggresive mode, If you seen by previous letter I would like to apologize for my abnoxious behaviour.

Believe me, with no other option left to me, I thought keeping a personal mail to you, may going to solve my mother problem.

My name is PRADEEP working as a software engineer for a organization, But today I am not talking as a Pradeep or an employee of that organization. Today I am talking as a son to my mother who has become helpless in supporting his kin 

I am here to make an personal appeal.
I am pretty sure much of the thought that you will trash my letter without giving a second thought , Before doing that, please think for as while that somebody lifeis associated with your decision.

I know you must be getting 1000 of mails everyday and some of them asking you for your help. And in turn you are indeed helping them back in the form of DONATIONS & CHARITIES.

One thing I want to make it very clear I am not asking any charity or donations. I bknow the importance of money at the same time please understand value of life.

I promise that I am going to repay the entire amount incurred while for her treatment.

I plead, please help me in saving my mtoher. I am ready to die for you, Please 
Mark please

Communication is a cornerstone in any relationship. May be even the must important foundation that need to be able to hold up overtime.
I beg you for my mother lite, please spare 2 minutes of your valuable time.
In order to explain her condition afterward decide what you would like to do?
I am going to honoured what may be your decision is?

If you think I am sick or mean in any sense then take whatever action you would like to do.

I am sorry for aproaching you directly I swear on daughter, I have no harmful intententions or get associated with your name. Believe me, what I am doin is my last effort to save my mother. Hope you are going to understand a son pain.
I am waiting outside at your house please do the needful assistance in saving my mother.

Last important words "SAVE MY MOTHER"

If Priscilla is reading this letter I beg you sister please convey this message to Mark.

Time is really running out for my mother
Please do the needful help

Thanking you
                                                                                                 Truly,
                                                                                                Pradeep

please convoy my apology to Randi Zuckerberg

My lord

I promise this would be my last mail and I will never bother you again. I am extremely sorry for yesterday inconveniences cause to you, due to my behaviour
Itruly didn't mean to hurt you in any way please believe me my only concern was at that time is my mother life.

I am sorry say but imagnine for a while what you will do if you are in my place fear of loosing your mother, when you ask help from the company where you are wrking instead of helping they fired you. This is what my present situation is.

I understand its all my problem, I have to solve myself. Its not at all concern to you. Even though I approach you for the help? You must be wondering why only you?

 Believe me Mark, I always admire your achievements and your simplicity. Being in your twenties you lead a modest and simple life and the concern thowards society. You have been a constant source of inspiration to all of us.

Trust me I am praising you there are the known facts about you.
I beg you please give me one chance to prove myself that I am not failed in securing my family. I do really want to work with you to keep my promise that I amgoing to repay the entire amount incurred for my mother treatment.

Please believe me, I swear on my 26 weeks old son who is yet to be born and on my 18 month old daughter that I am not an impostor. I am ready to put my sweat aand blood to prove myself that I am not an liability. If I failed in any sense you can skin me out. I am ready to face any consequences if I found to be guilty.

Believe me, with no other option left at this time and I cannot able to arrange the financial aid for my mothers treatment in this short span. I request you to do the needful thing.

Once again, I am exrtemely sorry the the inconveniences cause by me. 
thank you

                                                                                                          Truly
                                                                                                         Pradeep



This letter was written by Mr. Pradeep Manukonda 31 years old of Melpitas to Zuckerberg the founder of the largest social networking site Facebook.com. Mr Pradeep sent letters, email, sent message to facebook in more than 20 times in one day. Accoring to facebook security Pradeep also try to put letter on Mark Zuckerberg's car. And later spotted in front of the house of Zuckerberg at Palo Alto during court declartation. Zuckerberg is the current youngest billionaire today. Do you think Mr. Pradeep is really sincere with his letter to Zuckerberg? Its up to you to decide.

0 comments:

Post a Comment